our Advanced cross-platform Folder Compare Tool. The Guiffy
Folder Compare Tool is available for Windows, MacOS, and Linux/Unix
systems. The Guiffy folder compare has an Explorer-like
interface with expandable sub-folders and popup menus for
file synchronization operations. And, the Guiffy Folder Compare Tool
includes a command line interface and API for automation
and integration with your other tools.
||Expand a subfolder...
Double-click on a file in Guiffy's Folder Compare
and a diff tool Compare view is quickly generated in another window.
thumbnail to view the screenshot
Guiffy's Folder Compare
tool works with archive files too!
thumbnail to view the screenshot --- >>>
Some of Guiffy's Advanced Folder Compare capabilities:
Here's a quote from one of our customers:
- Compare folders with Unicode file/folder names.
- Compare folders with archive files (.zip, .tar, .jar, and others).
- Save compare reports - the Guiffy folder compare
tool generates reports as HTML
- Quickly launches a file compare from the folder compare.
- User friendly folder compare view with
Explorer-like interface and expandable sub-folders.
- Folder Compare interface includes popup menus for
file synchronization operations.
- Recursive compare option - folder compare can do a
file tree compare.
"As good a diff/merge tool as you can get - and cross
... Guiffy... offers superior function at an affordable price.
... I only wish all of the tools I use on a daily basis (like
Guiffy) were of this caliber."
Read more about all of
Guiffy's Folder Compare features...
and make Guiffy your folder compare
utility for today and tomorrow...