Team Foundation Server Compare and Merge Integration
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Source Control supports integration with third-party Compare and Merge tools.
To use Guiffy with Team Foundation:
First, make sure youv'e added Guiffy to your command PATH.
1) From the menu bar under Tools select Options... The Options dialog opens.
2) In the Options dialog, locate Source Control, expand it, and then click Visual Studio
Team Foundation Server...
3) Click Configure User Tools.
4) In the Configure User Tools dialog, click Add.
5) In Configure Tool dialog, specify the file type extension you want to associate with Guiffy,
for example .cpp
Note: for all file types specify *
6) Select Compare or Merge in the Operation drop-down list.
The Command entry for Compare should be:
The Arguments entry for Compare should be:
-h1%6 -h2%7 %1 %2
The Command entry for 3-way merge should be:
The Arguments entry for 3-way merge should be:
-s -h1%6 -h2%7 -hm%9 %1 %2 %3 %4
Guiffy Software, Inc. 2012